Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thing 3

ONLINE COMMUNICATION:

1. What about My Ai Campus.com seems interesting or useful to you? I use my AiCampus on a regular basis to manage my degree audit and check grades. I also use it to register at the beginning of each quarter as I have my classes charted out already. I also appreciate the updated features such as the links to the student magazine in pdf format and the link to journeyed.com, a great place to buy software.

2. Why is this such a great resource for students here at Ai? Its' great to have everthing centralized and available online. Previously, the OLS was only availble on campus and that was a challenge.

3. What specific resources do you find useful or helpful? Because I am nearing graduation, I keep a close eye on my degree audit. I like to have that available at any time.

4. Did you have any problems accessing your student portal account or other services in this Thing?
I didn't have any problems but have had them in the past. My password has been a challenge over the years and I think the tech guys hide when they see me coming to reset my password.

PS. I already forward my student mail to my gmail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment